I'm back in Penang now! Actually I came back on Tuesday (4th March) night, flying on AirAsia. I was soo excited that day, compared to the day I departed from Penang (21st February). I almost cried on the day I departed from Penang coz I missed home. =( On Tuesday, I had 3 bags with me, 1 sling bag with my personal belongings, 1 paper bag filled with books and documents and another travelling bag with... ... 2 big packets of Cappuccino, 3 water bottles, 2 wallets, and a few pieces of clothings. -_________- The Cappuccino kopi putih Ipoh asli (-_-) and the wallets were for my godmother, the bottles were for my niece. And to leave some space for these, I didn't bring back my own clothes. PENANG GOT NO WALLET AH? NO BOTTLES? NO KOPI MEH?! MY GAWD -_- Now I fully understand why my bro always use a huuuuuuge rolling luggage whenever he's back in Penang even if it's just for a short period -- not to keep his own belongings, but to bring these coffee, rojak sauce, cookies, Ta...
Comments