The decision to go to Vietnam was when I read about Cu Chi tunnels in Vietnam (more about that later) sometime ago. I thought crawling through narrow, suffocating tunnels sounded fun and it came close to War Museum in Penang which I loved! The initial plan was only to visit Vietnam, but later I learnt about the Khmer Rouge regime and decided I wanted to learn about the genocide (whether or not it was a genocide is debatable) that killed more than two million Cambodians in the 1970s. Due to time constraints, we changed our itinerary a bit but we covered Phnom Penh (Cambodia) - Siem Reap - Chau Doc (Mekong Delta, Vietnam) - Can Tho - Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam). Our lifesaver! We departed from Kuala Lumpur on 10th July and landed in Phnom Penh. Out of the few cities that we travelled to, Phnom Penh was the city that we liked least, no thanks to the deceiving tuk-tuk drivers we met. A few of them were okay, but most of them were not. Well, we only took 4-5 rides on tuk-tuks? On ...
I went for a job interview yesterday. The interviewer said she would need to send me a mail so that I can do the assessment. I waited till night, I never got any mail. Until this morning, I called over and she said she'd send me another mail. I waited another 1/2 hour and I was still NOT getting the assessment. -_- I called again. She went out. Another time, she went for lunch. In the end I had to go out so I left a message there. Then just now around 3, I finally got her mail. I think she really really got my e-mail address wrong. -_- I think I would've lost the job without even doing the assessment if I didn't call to ask? *smacks forehead* Speaking of job, some people are just plaaaaaaaaaain annoying. Out of these 3, which would a computer literate person choose? Provided that I have equal chance to be hired by all these 3 companies. A. An inconsistent job, RM5/hour, but you won't know when you have to go to work, only when the manager calls you, then you go. The ma...
Comments